Looking for Buzinessware hosting reviews?
We will go through a detailed list of features of Buzinessware and and explain why they may be better for advanced hosting in this region
When looking for a formidable cloud hosting server, there are certain points one must thoroughly scan through in order to make an informed decision. Some of the factors that have to be taken into consideration include pricing and plans, setup and migration, local customer support, security, high speeds, bandwidth, RAM, usability, uptime, operating systems, load time and number of servers. After scrutinizing all the aforementioned factors and weighing them against each other, we have emerged with a comprehensive cloud hosting reviews list where Buzinessware enjoys the top position. Let’s divulge deeper into why exactly this particular company rose above the rest of the competition to attain the #1 position.
Dubbed as the Middle East Cloud specialists, Buzinessware began its endeavor in the UAE more than a decade ago in 2002. It’s a one-stop shop for all cloud services, with an extensive cloud portfolio and regional focus being its foremost selling points. With headquarters located in Dubai, the IT solutions company is known to provide the industry’s most advanced technologies and offers secure and scalable end-to-end infrastructure solutions, some of which include cloud, web and dedicated hosting through Middle East data centres or with Amazon and Microsoft.
Buzinessware review – Here are some of Buzinessware’s key features :
- While reviewing the various features Buzinessware had to offer, it was clear that the plethora of services provided stemmed from one single source for hassle-free usage. A single control panel was given to us from which we could seamlessly administrate all services and all devices. There is just one login, one password, one bill, one point of control and one source of support, making it easy to better control our options.
- We found Buzinessware’s customer service team properly prepped to listen to our queries and lend aid without much hassle. They are a well-informed positive bunch who are on standby 24/7, at your assistance anytime of the year, dedicated to help when the occasion calls for it.
- The intuitive Control Panel can be accessed from one common place and is packed with comprehensive features that catered to both technical as well as non-technical users. Through this system, it was a breeze to set up products, access billing methods, reinstall servers and boot into rescue mode, toggle servers on and off, visualize resource health, set up data traffic notifications and gauge bandwidth usage. Chatting with technical support was also seamlessly possible via this platform. What’s more, the centralized control panel is compatible with both Windows and Linux based servers.
- Located in the Middle East, security, efficiency and resilience were at its optimum, thanks to its modern and robust NextGen Technology infrastructure platform cover IPv4.0 & IPv6.0. Buzinessware boasts of incorporating premier class computing, storage and networking equipment to smoothly handle its demands.
- Thanks to the implementation of SolidFire, flash storage is instantly provisioned offering data traffic performance on dedicated 10GBps networks.
- Buzinessware employs dedicated VLAN segmentation which keeps vulnerabilities at bay and offers significant protection against network-related attacks.
- We could easily upgrade with no downtime in sight using API or the cloud platform
- There were production-ready templates already stored in the application catalogue that were powered by OpenStack Heat. Although spoilt for choice with quick deploy options, we were also given the choice of building our very own templates as per our desire.
- With REST API, we were given the option to automate tasks and merge them into our very own developments.
- We could avail of automatic backups for instances and even be allowed to take a snapshot and restore them later.
Pricing and Plans Sumary
There are 5 different plans offered by Buzinessware, each with a bandwidth of 1TB.
- Plan 01 is priced at AED 49 per month for 30GB SSD storage, 1GB memory and 1 vCPU.
- Plan 02 can be acquired for AED 99 per month and includes 40GB SSD storage, 2GB memory and 1 vCPU.
- Buzinessware provides customers with a AED 149 per month Plan 03 which comprises of 60GB storage, 2GB memory and 2 vCPU.
- Then there is Plan 04 priced at 299 per month with 80GB SSD storage, 4GB memory and 4 vCPU.
- And lastly, you can opt for Plan 05 for AED 599 per month if your requirements include 120GB SSD storage, 8GB memory and 8 vCPU.
You may check out the comprehensive cloud hosting rankings list for Dubai
Do let us know in case we’ve missed out on any feature in the Buzinessware cloud hosting review
We hope this review post will be of help in assisting you in making an informed decision