Want your article to be published on Digitalwatchers? Join our community and become a contributor today
Before you submit a guest post at Digitalwatchers, read these guidelines to ensure that our editorial team approves your post.
To become a regular contributor at Digitalwatchers, please go through the following pointers:
- Following are the categories you may write on
- Focus needs to be on ensuring that the article adds value for the readers
- Check out the homepage and go through a few articles of the niche that interests you to understand what kind of articles are published here.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- Making money online
- Social media marketing
- “How-to’s” and listicles
- WordPress hacks, plugins and themes
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Quality of Article:
- Articles should be a minimum of 750 words
- Topic needs to be covered indepth and in detail.
- Inclusion of Images, screenshots (incase of tutorials) and videos is recommended for enhanced engagement and exposure
- Promote yourself:
- We do not allow any backlinks in the author box. However, you may add your non-hyperlinked blog / website in your author bio.
- Please add your social media profile links so that your readers can follow and get in touch with you.
- If the article has been found to be copied from some other source, the author will be banned and all his/her blog posts will be removed.
- By submitting a post to Digitalwatchers, you give us a copyright ownership of the post. This is essential for DMCA compliance.
So, what are you waiting for
If you have any queries, do let us know via the contact form.